Parrish Fine Art Return & Refund Policy
Returns of Artwork Due to Damages in Shipping. At Parrish Fine Art all artwork is inspected and assured free of any imperfections and or damage before it is packaged and shipped to our customers. If your package is received by you from the carrier at your door make sure to inspect it for any visual damage to it. If you receive a damaged product you MUST immediately return it with the shipper (do not sign for it), and notify us within 7 days of receipt or your return will not be accepted. Do not sign for it or accept it until the carrier is made aware of the damage and so notes it as such before taking receipt of the package. Photograph any and all damage that has incurred and contact us at Parrish Fine Art immediately so we may assist you in resolving this problem with the shipping company.
Returns or Refunds of Limited Edition Fine Art Reproductions. Due to the special nature of our products, being one of a kind signed and numbered works of art that can depreciate, if the reproduction is marred, scratched, dented or even fingerprinted, it is our policy at Parrish Fine Art that no Limited Edition Reproductions are refundable. If you are not happy with the work of art you have 7 days from the date you received the artwork to contact us to request a credit towards another work of art of equal value or less, The customer is responsible for shipping the artwork back to Parrish Fine Art in the same package including all materials used to protect the print and must return the Certificate of Authenticity with the reproduction. There will be a 15% restocking fee and all return shipping costs are the buyer's responsibility. Only after all the artwork is returned and inspected by Parrish Fine Art will a credit be issued to the customer to be applied to another work of art from Parrish Fine Art.
Returns or Refunds of Original Art. If you have purchased a Parrish Fine Art original work of art by artist Bradley J. Parrish and find that it did not meet your expectations you have 5 days from the date you received the artwork in which to contact us regarding your reason(s) for a refund. Just as with the Fine Art Reproductions, original works of art can and do incur depreciation if an original is damaged in any way from being scratched, dropped,marred, punctured etc. Before any work of art is shipped to our customers your artwork in thoroughly inspected and leaves Parrish Fine Art in excellent condition. After you contact us and we agree to refund your purchase amount it is you the customer that is responsible for securing insurance on the artwork during the shipment back to Parrish Fine Art. Parrish Fine Art will inspect the original and issue a credit for the artwork in the amount it was sold for to the customer.
1. Copyright and Proprietary Rights. The images, video files and clips, text, trademarks, data, software, audio files, documentation or other informational content contained in these files and on this Website(s) (collectively, the "Materials") are proprietary of artist Bradley J. Parrish or its licensors. The Artist retains all rights, including copyright, in the Materials. Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, the artist Bradley J. Parrish.
2. Trademarks. Many of the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website(s), including BRADLEY J. PARRISH, BRADLEY PARRISH, BRAD PARRISH, THE PARRISH MUSEUM, PARRISH FINE ART, MOUSEKING and the LAMPLIGHTER FOUNDATION are registered and/or unregistered marks of the artist Bradley J. Parrish. The Trademarks of third parties may also be displayed on the Website(s). Nothing contained in the Website(s) should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Website(s) without the express written permission of the artist Bradley J. Parrish or any third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Website(s). Any unauthorized use of the Trademarks or any other Materials, except as authorized in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
3. Authorized Uses. The Materials are made available for limited non-commercial, educational, and personal use only, or for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws. Users may download these files for their own use, subject to any additional terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual file or program. Users must, however, cite the author and source of the Materials as they would material from any printed work, and the citations should include the URL “www.bradleyjparrish.com”, or “www.bradleyparrish.com”, or “www.bradparrish.com”, or “www.parrishfineart.com” and or the “www.parrishmuseum.com”, for this website. For other subsidiary or affiliate websites such as the MOUSEKING Website, citations should include the URL “www.mouseking.com” and for the LAMPLIGHTER FOUNDATION website, citations should include the URL “www.lamplighterfoundation.com”, but not in any way that implies endorsement of the user or the user's use of the Materials. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using Materials, whether accessed directly from the Website(s) or via other sites or mechanisms, users agree that they will limit their use of such files to non-commercial, educational, personal or for fair use, and will not violate the Artist Bradley J. Parrish's or any other party's proprietary rights. Users may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, including without limitation attribution information, credits, and copyright notices that have been placed on or near the Materials by the artist Bradley J. Parrish. Downloading, printing, copying, distributing or otherwise using Materials for commercial purposes, including commercial publication or personal gain, is expressly prohibited.
Images of Works of Art that are in the Public Domain. Images of works of art that that are NOT that of artist Bradley J. Parrish are rarely used on this his website, however at times certain materials are used as examples of works of fine art for commentaries and examples as well as background images and or music/videos are used in discussions in the Blog pages. These images, video files and clips, audio files documentation or other informational content contained in these files the artist believes to be in the public domain which are identified with no copyright indicated near, over or within the material on the Site. Any material may be downloaded for limited non-commercial, educational, and personal use only, or for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws. In addition, authorized non-commercial uses for such images shall include scholarly publications in any media. Users must, however, cite the author and source of such images, and the citations should include the URL "www.bradleyjparrish.com," but not in any way that implies endorsement of the user or the user’s use of the images.
Users may not modify Materials on the Website(s).
All rights not expressly granted herein by the artist Bradley J. Parrish are specifically and completely reserved.
The Artist Bradley J. Parrish does not warrant that use of the Materials displayed on the Website(s) will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the artist Bradley J. Parrish. For example, some works may be under copyright by the artist or the artist's heirs holding rights to these works. In many instances the caption may offer more information about the copyright status. Such works may not be used in any form; they may not be copied or downloaded without prior permission from the holder of the underlying copyright.
The Frequently Asked Questions answered below may assist you in interpreting permitted uses in these Terms and Conditions.
4. User Responsibility. From time to time artist Bradley J. Parrish may invite people to share content. Please know that content will be reviewed by artist Bradley J. Parrish staff and may be reproduced by the artist Bradley J. Parrish in all media now known or hereinafter devised.
Security. By creating accounts and passwords on the Website(s), users agree to maintain the confidentiality of their login credentials and are responsible for restricting access to their personal computer and mobile devices. User agrees to use the Website(s) for lawful purposes only and will not participate in any action that will compromise the security of the Website(s) or damage the Website(s) and their content.
User Generated Content. By posting content, including but not limited to comments, photographs, and links to external sites, on the Website(s), and by using our messaging services, such our Online Store gift messaging and email-a-friend, as well as the Bradley J. Parrish set sharing, users agree to comply with all requirements and procedures for posting and messaging, and to avoid abusive and offensive language and to refrain from posting any content that is commercial in nature, advocates for a political cause or legislation, or infringes upon any third party's rights, including privacy, copyright, trademark, or patent. The artist Bradley J. Parrish does not endorse any opinions or recommendations posted by users or third parties. The artist Bradley J. Parrish requires users to obtain all necessary permissions, such as a copyrighted work by an artist or a copyrighted story or a news article written by another person, before posting or distributing any content on the Website(s).
It is strictly prohibited to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, or infringing material that could constitute conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, a violation of privacy or publicity, or otherwise violate law. The artist Bradley J. Parrish shall have the right, but not the obligation, to inspect, monitor, review, edit, remove, refuse or delete any content for any reason whatsoever. Access and accounts of repeat infringers will, in appropriate circumstances, be terminated. The artist Bradley J. Parrish does not warrant that the use of the materials on the site will not infringe the rights of any third party, and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from such content or materials or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, danger, or inaccuracy contained in information within such locations of the Website(s).
Please Note: The artist Bradley J. Parrish may discontinue any portion of the Website(s) at any time. It will not remove comments upon a user's request. By submitting comments, users acknowledge that they will be posted on the World Wide Web. Users grant the artist Bradley J. Parrish the right to quote from comments in all media now known and hereinafter devised. By posting or distributing information or material on the Website(s), users expressly abandon any proprietary rights in their comments, and such information or material may be freely copied and distributed by others without your permission.
5. Purchasing on the Website(s). The artist Bradley J. Parrish has the right to refuse, limit, or cancel any orders placed on the Website(s). Errors in pricing are subject to correction and may be adjusted at any time. Errors in order processing are also subject to correction. A user must be 18 or older to make a purchase on the Website(s).
5.a Sales Tax, Shipping & Handling. Certain products/items listed on our website include the sales tax as well as shipping & handling charges if purchased and delivered within the continental United States. It will be noted on the pages of the product/item you are looking to purchase and calculated as such in your shopping cart and at the moment you purchase. For any product/item that does not include sales tax or shipping & handling noted, you will additionally be charged for sales tax and for shipping & handling.
6. Bradley J. Parrish Store Product Representation. Every attempt is made to provide accurate information about the Bradley J. Parrish store products. The Artist Bradley J. Parrish does not warrant that any information, including product descriptions, promotions, and product availability, is correct, complete, current, or without typographical errors. All typographical errors, inaccuracies, and omissions are subject to correction.
The artist Bradley J. Parrish makes every effort to present the colors of products as accurately as possible. The display of color depends on the settings of a user's particular monitor; the artist Bradley J. Parrish cannot guarantee that the colors displayed on an individual's monitor will be correct.
8. Links to Third Party Sites. The artist Bradley J. Parrish has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from the Website(s) and is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any off-site pages or other sites linked to or from the Website(s). The artist Bradley J. Parrish provides these links as a convenience, and linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at the user's own risk. A link does not imply endorsement or affiliation with the linked site by the artist Bradley J. Parrish.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the Website(s) are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER THIRD PARTY PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. The artist Bradley J. Parrish may update, change, or delete content at any time. The artist Bradley J. Parrish makes reasonable, ongoing efforts to revise and update the Website(s), but does not warrant that the Website(s) will provide continuous, prompt, secure, or error-free service, and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions, including the inaccuracy of content, or for any damages or losses that users or any third party may incur as a result of the unavailability of the Website(s). The artist Bradley J. Parrish assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to or viruses that may infect a user's computer equipment or other property resulting from use of the Website(s) or downloading of any Materials from the Website(s). At its discretion the artist Bradley J. Parrish may discontinue or take down the Website(s) or any section or Material within the Website(s) at any time.
10. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER THE ARTIST BRADLEY J. PARRISH, ITS AFFILIATES, TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, COMPENSATORY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (EVEN IF THE ARTIST BRADLEY J. PARRISH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO USE OF THE WEBSITE(S), CONTENT, AND/OR COMPILATION.
11. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The Artist Bradley J. Parrish is committed to complying with U.S. copyright and related laws, and requires all users of the Website(s) to comply with these laws. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA") to report alleged infringements. A copyright owner of any content should contact the artist Bradley J. Parrish immediately to report any concerns of infringement by providing notice to the artist Bradley J. Parrish's Designated Agent as required by the DMCA, Title 17 U.S.C. § 512. If such notice is provided by email please address it to: email@example.com; if such notice is by mail, please address it to: Designated Copyright Agent, Office of the General Counsel, Bradley J. Parrish, PO Box 422 Germantown, WI 53022.
12. Indemnity. The user agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the artist Bradley J. Parrish and its respective supervisors, trustees, officers, agents, and employees harmless from all claims, causes, allegations, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees), judgments, liabilities, losses, and damages arising from or relating to your use of or operation of the Website(s) or any of its Materials.
14. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions and any amendments thereto shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. Any dispute arising out of, in connection with, or related to this Agreement shall be brought in any Federal or State court located in Washington County and the State of Wisconsin, and the parties hereby waive any objection that they may have to personal jurisdiction in these courts.